01 February 2011

finally back in 2011...

Well yes, I've been procrastinating alot lately...which is why I havent blogged this year until now (even though I got back mid-January)! ANYWAYS nothing much has happened since I got back from overseas ...BUT the next two weeks are gonna be pretty hectic and fun! Well...i'm going out this friday, nothin big, just with some friends/family and my sister on my bday to go clubbing for the first time! It's gonna be AWESOME! The only problem is that I need to find a dress because according to my sis ... none of my dresses are "clubbing" enough lol....so i'm going out this thurs to hunt for a new dress. Also, next friday is gonna be the combined 18th bday party with just our small group of friends =] so I needa decide what I want to wear then to =S....

Well enough about that...uni starts in a month which is very exciting!!! I already enrolled and did all that stuff a week or 2 ago but I still havent gone to campus in person since I enrolled online.  Although, some time this month I need to go to the orientation day and on another seperate day to get my ID card. The only sad thing is that our whole group is split up in to all diff unis =[....and not many ppl are going to where I'm going! Oh well though...it just means it'll give me even more reason to make some new friends xD.

Since I havent really made any proper new years resolutions/goals yet I thought I'll write some out now...(and yes I know...I'm a little slow as new years was a month ago now):

1) Get my Ls
2) Get a job!
3) Read more books =] (finish all the books that are un-read on my bookshelf)
4) Study harder and get a good grade in uni! (NO PROCRASTINATING!!!!)
5) Be healthier & more active!
6) Find/Pick a new hobby (apart from reading) =]...maybe learn guitar...continue to learn French?

That's all the goals I can think of right now but the list will grow as I think of more =P.

So...I'm gonna go now because the heat is killing me and I desperately need more ice water!

Au revoir mon amis~


x af

No comments:

Post a Comment